Think about the days when you have had a long and tough day and you want to relax through working out. Have you ever wanted to visit the gym but you didn’t have time to make an appointment? Did your appointment get cancelled due to your busy schedule? You no longer have to worry, since you can exercise anytime you want, for as long as you want, directly at your place. Having a Marcy Home Gym at your office or your apartment will ensure privacy and workout availability at your convenience.
This Marcy MWM – 990 Review will give you all the information you need to know regarding the pros and cons of having your own gym. Think of this as an investment, as if you would pay in advance for 4 months of gym. Plus, at the gym you need to go according to an appointment, while at home you can work out anytime, for as long as you want to.
Why use Marcy MWM-990 Home Gyms?
To be honest, I was thinking about the reasons why not to use a home gym. The only one I could think of was the lack of strangers if you are the type of person who enjoys meeting new people. Asides from this, there are many reasons why having your own gym is a good idea. Here are three reasons:
- Saves time: it reduces the time spent while driving to the gym, since you have it directly at home. Plus, you can visit it anytime, without needing an appointment. You can exercise anytime and your workout sessions can last as long as you want them to
- Saves money: whenever you get a gym subscription you have to pay around $100 per month and you have a limited number of times when you can visit. Plus, if you have any unexpected events or appointments your reservations get cancelled which causes you to lose money. Having your own home gym will give you the option to actually save money on the long run and you get no limitations when it comes to access. Paying for this equipment would be as if you’re buying 4 months of gym subscription, but you get to use it for life
- Multiple Workout Options: since you won’t have a trainer telling you what to do and how to do it, you can create your own workout session, depending on your comfort. You can take breaks anytime you feel like it. Plus, you can listen what music you like and you can also watch videos with workout sessions and follow them.
Marcy MWM-990 – Description
The MWM 990 Home Gym has two functions for upper body exercises and leg development. You can use the chest press arm option using independent moving and you can also use the vertical butterfly option. You can develop legs for both extensions and curl exercising. Bicep exercises are possible to be done isolated using the specially designed preacher curl pad, which you can both adjust or even remove.
The overhead station has a curl pad that can adjust according to your needs during triceps and abs workout. Its construction is of solid steel with 150 lb. weight stack in the back, which can be selectorized. Plus, you can adjust the weight you want so that the difficulty mode can be adjusted to your condition.
With the upper pulley, you can perform ab crunches. You can also work out your arm muscles and gain more strength than doing regular pushups. Plus, with the padded press arm, you get more comfort when exercising your chest and pectoral muscles. The oversized foam roller gives access to any user since it is specially designed to fit both beginners and professional bodybuilders.
With the leg developer, you can work lower body and leg muscles, feeling every bit of them during your exercises. To ensure that the workout session has no discomfort, the Marcy MWM Gym has foam roller pads. You can train safely without injuring yourself while selecting the difficulty through the weight stacks. If you are a beginner, you can start with the minimum stacks and while you improve your body you can add more to increase the effort.
You can rest assured that your entire body will workout with the Marcy MWM 990 Gym. Its specially designed features allow you to do more than 30 training exercises for your entire body muscles. It is similar to the ones used in gym clubs, but you get to use it anytime and anywhere you like, without worrying about it being available. If you want to have the perfect beach body then you definitely must use this equipment. You get to burn calories and increase your muscle strength faster than you would do when running or doing regular exercises. Plus, you can create your own exercise sessions, without needing a special trainer to limit your time and exercises.
Pros & Cons of Marcy MWM-990
Why Should Use?
- Easy to use
- Adjustable weight in the back
- Safety pads and features
- Dual functions for legs
- Dual functions for chest exercising
- Adjustable preacher curl pad
- Made of solid steel
- Over 30 exercises for full body work out
- Can be stored anywhere in your home or office
- Exercising tips located on its body
Why Shouldn’t Use?
- Heavy for transports (weighs 265 pounds)
- Must be installed in a tall and spacious room
- Not recommended for heavy lifters
- Assembly instructions hard to follow
- Not recommended for very tall users
- Legs and pull downs hard to use
So Are you interested in Marcy MWM-990?
Overall, if you are over 6 feet tall or if you are a heavy lifter user, then this Home Gym is not recommended. However, having your own personal work out equipment will give you access anytime you want and anywhere you want, without worrying about making a reservation or nor having your machine available when visiting the gym. You can listen to your favorite music or watch work out videos while exercising your full body with the Marcy MWM 990 Home Gym. Plus, it is specially designed to access more than 30 exercises which will work out all of your body muscles.